Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Life: Blessed

Right now my life is unbelievably busy, but in a wonderfully blessed way! I enjoy my work, my family and my friends. I do feel quite remiss at neglecting the frequency of my posts on here, which in a sense means that I am neglecting my inner peace. Writing is a release and a joy for me, so I must not be honoring my Lenten promise to spend some Social Network time with myself. However, I am having a total blast reconnecting with people from my very, very distant past. People who came in to my life for a blink of an eye, and who I never thought I would ever cross paths with again. Now we are conversing on Facebook and following each other on Twitter- (follow me here: ) how very cool. I will have to write a piece just on these incredible social media personal experiences. Considering that I lived all over the US growing up, it would be interesting to see just how many people I could connect my past to. Gotta have a good memory for names, faces, and places- and fortunately my analytical brain cranks at high gear!




Copyright Michelle Beckham-Corbin

No comments: