Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunshine- A New Phenomenon in Cincinnati

So nice to have left the Seattle weather behind and be outside in the sunshine messing around on my laptop. This has got to be the most abysmal weather in the history of my life's summers. It's August and it hasn't been warm enough or sunny enough to be outside at the pool or to even enjoy a cook-out on the patio.

I suppose that this just means that it is easier to focus on the other parts of life, so focus I have been doing. Hoping August will bring the ability to dip a toe in the pool or build the desire to make some home-made vanilla ice-cream complete with rock salt and hand-crank. I'm closing my eyes to all the back-to school ads and fall clothing displays for at least two more weeks.

Care to join me?


Copyright Michelle Beckham-Corbin 2009

No comments: