Saturday, December 26, 2009

THAT PEACEFUL PLACE

"Frozen in time-no
Life goes on yes, but the heart carries a whisper
True connections forge a link that never breaks
Long stretches of time can pass
but the memory of your words remain
waiting to be reunited with their owner

Being with you as if no time has passed
Feeling that spiritual connection of two hearts
beating for each other across the world

You are an angel watching over me
you feel my sadness, my joy......"

***********************************
And so she laid the pen down and closed her journal. It was time to meet up with her destiny:


A smile, a touch
shy eyes hidden under the veil of
brightly manicured hands
he whispers words into her ears,
promises of eternal love
of missing her light; her energy
and of longing- the constant ache
he carries with him into the long days
and even longer nights

Work, followed by illness has driven him away
She thought he had disappeared from her life
swallowed up in an unimaginable world
one of foreign scents and sounds and culture

But he had only retreated from the hurt of
what he deemed a rejection
misunderstandings become mountains in the molehills
of no communication
and so it was for more than a year

A chance encounter, or a step on the path of destiny
has brought them back together again
They talk, they smile, they laugh
as if no time has passed

"Nadira- you have remained in my heart always
I carry you with me everywhere I go..."
She hears the words coming deep from within his chest
the familiar voice putting her at ease
making her feel peaceful as if nothing else exists
but the here and now

"I have never forgotten you", she whispers
speaking the words from deep within her heart
Her piercing green eyes stare into his obsidian orbs
becoming lost in their depths

"I have much to tell you, but all in good time
For now I want to look at you
to breathe in your smells
Come to me my angel, my babeee
I want to take in your nectar;
to be rejuvenated by your loving spirit"

And so they were reunited
Two souls joined forever, now together in the flesh

Love provides a cloak that closes off the world
If you only allow yourself access to it's center.......


तुम मेरी किस्मत है. मैं तुम्हारा हमेशा के लिए हूँ.

انت قدري. أنا لك الى الأبد






Copyright Michelle Beckham-Corbin 2009

No comments: