Saturday, October 25, 2008

EXHAUSTION

Can't sleep despite it being almost midnight- but I survived the half-way mark of my weekend and probably put hundreds of miles on my car making donuts around the city. Fall sure looks beautiful in Cincinnati- drove by several parks with trees in full foliage as I bopped from mock trial to Panera to soccer game to home to soccer game to Health Plex to shower to football game to I'm currently waiting for the soccer uniform to wash so that I can be out the door at 6:30 a.m. for an early morning soccer tournament game. What fun! Maybe I'll just sleep in my clothes so that when the alarm goes off, I can bound out the door with only my coffee to concern me. At least the St. X freshman is home from his first mixer- drove back with a carload of kids driven by a good friend of ours. Thanks so much Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: