Monday, October 6, 2008



FALL: MY FAVORITE SEASON OF ALL!!


I absolutely love Fall!!!! That's why Glenn and I got married in October when the vibrant outdoor colors were in their full pageantry. We have had such a warm slide into the official fall season in late September, that October has kind of snuck up on me. Mack and I had our first pumpkin visit yesterday after her soccer game and prior to her basketball game. I couldn't resist snapping my cell phone cam to get a pic of her with her namesake pumpkins!!! I still need to get some pumpkins large enough to carve and place some solid candles in as well as to buy a whole new arsenal of mums. For some reason, my mums didn't come up spontaneously this year. Not sure what's up with that- sooo time for new color.
Enjoy the little and not-so-little trick or treaters who will soon be ringing your doorbells!!!!

No comments: