Friday, November 6, 2009

Life is a Highway: Adding Some Road to My Words

News Flash:

Have finally gotten my writing space organized into the three realms where my words will exist. They are:

Creative Writing, Random Thoughts, Slice of Life Essays

  • C3 Website Biz Blog- All things on the seriously business side of social media & business development

  • *NEW* Blog- Michelle Beckham's Blog (ok, the title really needs to be tweaked!)- all things on Social Media from my personally, unique perspective. This is where I am as authentic as it gets; where being PC gets put aside in favor of the stark, naked truth as I see it. Will also be a birds'-eye view of how I use social media in my life and in my business.

It's a highway and I'm on a journey of discovery. Come along and hitch a ride with me. I promise you won't be disappointed and you certainly will be entertained!



Copyright Michelle Beckham-Corbin 2009

No comments: