Saturday, June 27, 2009

YOU + ME = COMMUNITY (FOREVER)





"Want you to know that I will forever feel this way. I believe in you." - lyrics from Drew LaPlante.


drew%20laplante
Quantcast

Wow, Drew's music always speaks to my heart. Drew is a true poet and his lyrics are evidence of his incredible talent. I love the haunting sound of his voice on this track, guided solely by his guitar. Listening to this song took me to a completely different blog post session from what I had originally planned. I am literally feeling myself drift into an altered state of consciousness in which memories are taking me back further and further from this actual moment in time. Love the way music can bring you back to another place.

The statements that "I will forever feel this way" and "I believe in you" are two that I have spoken several times in my life. As mentioned in a previous blog post, when I connect with people, I do it with my entire being, giving my full attention, in fact giving everything I have to give. The relationship that occurs lasts a life-time because we have made an impact on each others' lives. I am blessed to have so many incredible people populating my life and I'm incredibly blessed with the intuitive nature and caring spirit that guides those initial connections. I believe in the power of love and friendship and the growth that comes from people coming together in community.

I believe in you............



Copyright Michelle Beckham-Corbin 2009

No comments: